A fire can devastate a business in a matter of minutes. Furthermore, work environments are often full of potential fire hazards. Consequently, employers have a responsibility to their staff to provide adequate training in fire safety, and this is the case across all types of industries and workplaces.
As a training provider, being able to offer effective fire safety training is essential, as it is a training course that every single business requires. The purpose of fire safety training is to ensure that companies are providing adequate training to help their staff identify and reduce fire risks.
What Fire Safety Training Is Available?
We offer a full range of online fire safety training, which can all be licensed and fully branded to suit your training company. Our fire safety training courses are:
- Basic Fire Safety: This 60-minute online course provides learners with a thorough understanding of basic fire awareness. This includes what to do in the event of a fire and how to extinguish a fire using basic techniques. This course is a cost-effective way for employers to fulfil their legal requirements under the Fire Safety Order 2005.
- Basic Fire Safety For Care Homes: This interactive e-learning course covers the same content as Basic Fire Safety. However, we explicitly tailor for care home employees.
- Fire Marshal: An extensive online training course for Fire Marshals. This 220-minute course trains individuals in how to assist in emergency fire evacuation procedures within a business. It is a legal requirement that every workplace has a sufficient number of fire marshals.
- Fire Marshal For Care Homes: This extensive e-learning course covers the same content as Fire Marshal training. However, we tailor specifically to care home staff.
- Fire Extinguisher: A quick online training course to teach employees how to use a fire extinguisher to tackle a fire. This includes identifying the types of fire extinguishers, the correct way to use them and the necessary pre-engagement action.
Contact us for more information about our Online Training Courses, for a free evaluation as to how our solutions will work for your business or to arrange a meeting at our office.
As a training provider, being able to offer your clients manual training means you can help them teach their employees how to work safely. Manual handling training is essential for any businesses. It is for all employees who may face lifting and carrying during their time at work.
One of the most common causes of injury at work is incorrect manual handling. Furthermore, it accounts for over a third of the injuries that happen in the workplace. Businesses will want to provide their employees with this kind of training in order to minimise the risk of injury. Especially as they could result in absences from work.
What Is Manual Handling Training?
Manual handling training courses will teach learners how they can safely complete their tasks when they involve manual handling. Our online, interactive training courses cover the correct ways to lift heavy objects to reduce injury. They also include how learners can identify and combat any risks. Our manual handling training will teach your clients and their employees why manual handling is essential, how to complete a risk assessment, and how to apply safe manual handling principles.
All of our online courses are produced to the highest quality using specialist online video production methods. We use a combination of a knowledgeable presenter, animations and quiz-style questions for engagement and stimulation. VideoTile can brand and license our manual handling online training courses for your own training company, for you to offer to your portfolio of clients. We create all of our online training content in house. Our seasoned professionals design content that works around your business and your customers. We can also create bespoke manual handling training courses that are unique to you.
Contact us for more information about our Online Training Courses, for a free evaluation as to how our solutions will work for your business or arrange a meeting at our office.
Here at VideoTile, we pride ourselves on offering engaging and high-quality interactive video-based eLearning courses. As a training professional, it is essential that you can offer your clients effective eLearning training videos that drive real results. We offer an extensive range of existing courses that can be licensed for your own use, or we can create a completely bespoke programme for your company. If you are in need of training courses for health and safety, business skills, child care or many others then read on to see our range of eLearning courses:
eLearning Courses Health and Safety Suite
Our health and safety eLearning video courses cover everything from asbestos awareness to manual handling. Whatever type of businesses you provide training for, you will have the appropriate training material to offer your customers everything they need. The health and safety suite includes:
- Basic Legionella Management
- Food Safety – Levels 1 and 2
- Display Screen Equipment Awareness
- Emergency First Aid At Work
- Allergen Awareness.
Business Skills Suite
The business skills suite is designed to suit all types of businesses and industries. Whether your client needs training on customer service or on how to use Facebook for business, our business skills eLearning courses have you covered. The business skills suite includes:
- Stress Management
- Objective Setting
- Conflict Resolution In The Workplace
- Presentation Skills
- Anti-Harassment & Bullying.
Health and Social Care Suite
When it comes to the health and social care industry, there is a huge range of different training courses that could be required. We offer over 30 different eLearning courses designed specifically for health and social care businesses. The health and social care suite includes:
- Mental Health Awareness
- Principles Of Communication
- End Of Life Care
- Diabetes Awareness
- Infection Control.
Emotional Intelligence Suite
Some of your clients could require specific training in emotional intelligence. These interactive eLearning courses are engaging and effective in teaching various aspects of emotional intelligence. The suite includes:
- Developing Teamwork
- Handling Difficult People.
Child Care Tool Kit
Those who work within the childcare industry will require specific training on various aspects of looking after and working with your children. Our childcare tool kit includes:
- Introduction To Early Years Foundation Stage
- Health & Safety For Child Minders.
Call VideoTile Learning today on 0845 838 2809 to see how we can help, or you can get in touch here.