Every company requires some form of training solutions for their employees. They could be looking to enhance their team’s skillset, or simply meet their legal requirements. Whatever the reason, as a training provider, it is vital that you have the courses on offer. Because most employers want the most effective training while also being the least disruptive to the business, e-learning courses are the best solution.
How Can Offering E-Learning Courses Help Your Business?
If you’re wondering why you should invest in e-learning courses, then it’s essential you understand the benefits they can bring. Organisations will be on the lookout for training solutions that are efficient and effective. Because of this, online training courses are growing in popularity. The many benefits of e-learning courses include;
E-learning has no boundaries, and so learners can complete training at a time and place that suits them. These courses can be completed from anywhere with an internet connection, so there is no need for learners to be in the office. As a training provider, you can give this level of flexibility and freedom to all of your clients,
Online training courses can be completed far quicker than in-person training. Because of this, workers are able to get back to their daily tasks and put their new skills to the test. E-learning courses don’t take employees time away from their work and helps to improve overall job performance.
Because e-learning is completed and assessed in real-time, learners can benefit from instant feedback. They can see what they have got right and what areas need more work, and management teams can also see overviews of this information. When you offer your clients online courses, you can help them reduce manual training evaluations.
To find out more about how online training courses can help your business grow, and how to add them to your portfolio, get in touch today.
One of the most important things for any training provider is a complete and updated portfolio. Because many businesses and industries require ongoing training, having a full range of courses is vital. Online courses with certification are perfect for training providers that need to offer courses such as health and safety. We pride ourselves on providing our partners with a massive range of courses so that they can complete their portfolio.
Online Courses With Certification From VideoTile
We have over 100 courses, and because we know how important quality is, every single one is approved and accredited. We work with various accreditation partners to ensure that all our courses are of the highest quality. When you add our online courses to your training portfolio, you can rest assured that you are getting the highest quality content. Some of our top online courses with certification include;
- Online Health And Safety E-Learning. Because we use the latest video production tools, our health and safety courses can be completed online. This course covers the basics of health and safety for all businesses and industries, making it a great addition to your portfolio.
- Online Display Screen Equipment Training. All employers are required to comply with the Health and Safety Regulations 1992. Because of this, display screen equipment training is essential. This course covers the appropriate and safe use of laptops, tablets, mobiles, televisions and many other devices.
- Online Fire Safety Training. Because fire safety training is essential for businesses of all sizes, it is a course that all training providers should offer. Our online fire safety training provides adequate training to ensure that businesses are complying with the Regulatory Reform Order 2005.
Whichever online courses with certification you are looking to add to your portfolio, VideoTile can help. By becoming a distribution partner, you can gain access to our full range of 100+ courses, fully branded to your own business. For more information and to discuss your needs, get in touch today.
Training courses have traditionally been confined to a classroom and physical tutor. Today there are many more convenient and effective options. Because of new technologies and advanced learning methods, online training is more popular than ever. As a training provider, it is vital that you keep up with the latest trends. If you are wondering why you should start selling online courses, then read on for our expert guide.
Four Reasons To Add Online Courses To Your Content
- Effective And Engaging Content: When you start selling online courses, you will be providing your clients with effective training content. Because interactive tools are used in all our courses, trainees are kept engaged and focused. Our online courses use interactive games, quiz-style questions and a virtual presenter.
- 100+ Courses Available: Offering online courses means that you can provide your clients with over 100 different course options. Because we have such a large range available, your portfolio can include everything from Asbestos Awareness to Legionella Training.
- Bespoke Course Development: Because all of our distribution partners have access to bespoke content, you can offer branded training courses for your business. Our creative team can create any specific courses you require.
- Approved And Accredited Partners: We work with many approved and accredited partners so that our training courses are of the highest standards. We are fully certified to offer training in health and safety, business skills and more.
How To Start Selling Online Courses With VideoTile
Here at VideoTile, our partner network is available to give training providers access to all our content. Whether you want to start selling online courses from our portfolio or need bespoke course development, we can help. Because our team are specialists in creating and distributing effective training, we are your go-to option for engaging video content. For more information on joining our distribution network and our available courses, get in touch today.