A fire can devastate a business in a matter of minutes. Furthermore, work environments are often full of potential fire hazards. Consequently, employers have a responsibility to their staff to provide adequate training in fire safety, and this is the case across all types of industries and workplaces.
As a training provider, being able to offer effective fire safety training is essential, as it is a training course that every single business requires. The purpose of fire safety training is to ensure that companies are providing adequate training to help their staff identify and reduce fire risks.
What Fire Safety Training Is Available?
We offer a full range of online fire safety training, which can all be licensed and fully branded to suit your training company. Our fire safety training courses are:
- Basic Fire Safety: This 60-minute online course provides learners with a thorough understanding of basic fire awareness. This includes what to do in the event of a fire and how to extinguish a fire using basic techniques. This course is a cost-effective way for employers to fulfil their legal requirements under the Fire Safety Order 2005.
- Basic Fire Safety For Care Homes: This interactive e-learning course covers the same content as Basic Fire Safety. However, we explicitly tailor for care home employees.
- Fire Marshal: An extensive online training course for Fire Marshals. This 220-minute course trains individuals in how to assist in emergency fire evacuation procedures within a business. It is a legal requirement that every workplace has a sufficient number of fire marshals.
- Fire Marshal For Care Homes: This extensive e-learning course covers the same content as Fire Marshal training. However, we tailor specifically to care home staff.
- Fire Extinguisher: A quick online training course to teach employees how to use a fire extinguisher to tackle a fire. This includes identifying the types of fire extinguishers, the correct way to use them and the necessary pre-engagement action.
Contact us for more information about our Online Training Courses, for a free evaluation as to how our solutions will work for your business or to arrange a meeting at our office.